Saturday, March 6, 2010

This week....

for the most part, was fairly normal. Since it is tax season I'm working until 6 every night and Saturdays 9-noon, for now I am enjoying this schedule but it can be draining. I took a 4 hour nap today! I'm not sure yet if that was a good idea or a bad idea. John worked four nights this week at Rocktown, while doing work for the lab and finishing up his homework. I like my alone time but I missed him this week. Dang, that was romantis.

Wednesday we went with Team Bounds to see The Avett Brothers. Holy crap! Wow! I haven't been to a concert that awesome in ages. John doesn't know this yet but I think our future children will be taking banjo lessons, along with their cello lessons of course :)

Here is a video of the the brothers singing "Murder in the City", my dad and nieces love watching video clips.



Friday I got a present in the mail! Sunday I finally finished up our Team Junger yearly photo books from Shutterfly. They turned out better than I could have imagined. I got them in the 12x12 size, they are huge and the photo quality is outstanding. I'm so happy with them. It's already March and I have no photos from January or February to start our 2010 book. I best get with it.



The books are sitting on my new tablecloth from Target that I just got for our first dinner party in almost a year. I'm so excited! The house isn't perfect but I'm getting over that, at least I'm trying.

~Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment